At Bsmart Autocentre we have a gearbox repair service. This can be anything from a small – big gearbox repair. Please note that we are only able to look at a manual gearbox.
The gearbox plays an important safety role in the functioning of your vehicle, without this you would not have any control over the speed of your vehicle.
Signs of possible gearbox issues are listed below:
- Unable to change/select a gear
- A burning smell coming from your vehicle (please note that this can also be down to another issue)
- A noise from your vehicle when the neutral gear is selected on the gearbox
- Gears slipping
- Leaking transmission fluid from the gearbox
- Grinding or shaking when the vehicle is running
- Vehicle being unresponsive
If you think you may have a gearbox issue please get in touch via live chat, contact form or by calling us on 0113 242 6338.
Gearbox Repair Cost
To receive a quote for a specific gearbox repair we will require the following information:
- Car Registration Number
- Vehicle Make
- Vehicle Model
Once we have this information we can put together a quote which will include the parts price and labour time required. A quote can be received either by emailing us, live chat, completing the contact form or giving us a call.