AIR CON RECHARGE SERVICE
At Bsmart Autocentre we offer air conditioning regas for all cars and vans. This is also known as a car or van air conditioning recharge service (please note we do not service air conditioning systems on cars or vans).
Signs of an air conditioning requiring regas:
- Air con not blowing out cold air from the vehicle vents
- Visible signs of refrigerant leaks from your vehicle
We offer two types of air conditioning regas, see costs below:
- £59 for Gas Type R134A up to 700g full regas
- £99 for Gas Type R123YF up to 300g full regas
Legally all cars built from 2017 onwards are required to have Air con gas R123YF.
- Refrigerant recovery process – Any refrigerant gas in the air con system is removed.
- Vacuum Cycle – to remove any moisture and air.
- Vacuum Pressure Test – we pressure test the system to detect any leaks.
- Temp check – Our air conditioning re-gas includes a temperature check to make sure it is working efficiently.
- Pollen filters are replaced on request (there will be an additional cost to this depending on your vehicle make and model).
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss the air conditioning regas by giving us a call on 0113 242 6338, live chat, emailing us or completing the contact form. *
*Terms & Conditions – Air Conditioning recharge/regas service:
Your vehicle’s existing air-conditioning pipes overtime will perish and weaken (age related) adding new air con gas on some occasions may cause the weakened pipes in the AC system to leak or burst. Bsmart Autocentre will not be liable for any costs associated with leaks or burst pipes detected once the AC re-gasing has been completed as this is no fault of Bsmart Autocentre or the machinery used as all settings are calibrated specifically to your vehicle manufacturer settings. Having read these terms you have the right to cancel the re-gas service and obtain a full refund for any advance payment.