The government and The Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency (DVSA) have launched new regulation for all MOT tests for vehicles, see outline below:
You are still required to get an MOT if it expires before 30 March 2020
If your MOT due date expires from 30 March 2020 it will be extended by 6 months
To protect our staff and customers during this challenging period we will be introducing reduced operating hours as we are still required to provide a service to customers if you experience any vehicle issues / repairs:
Monday – Friday
8:30 – 5:30pm
We wanted to reassure our customers of the measures we have in place, see below:
• 2 meter distance at all times between staff and customers.
• 2 meter tape put on the floor in the reception for guidance for customers to follow when entering the reception area and facing the counter.
• Only 1 customer at a time in the reception area
• Customer drop off and collection table in the reception area to adhere to no contact drop off point (box provided to place the keys)
• Gloves worn at all times by staff members.
• Seat covers will be placed on customers drivers seat before a member of staff sits in the vehicle.
• All internal vehicle contact areas wiped down with antibacterial wipes when a member of staff has completed the work and the vehicle is ready for pick up.
Please note that if you have a booking in place and have any mild/moderate symptoms of coronavirus please get in touch as the welfare of our staff members is important during this pandemic.